We arrived in Huaraz at around 5am, and as mentioned in the previous entry, we booked ourselves on a tour around the area. Unfortunately, after little sleep on the bus ride here, we had to leave the hotel at 9am. The first stop was a small Andean town along the valley called Carhuaz.
Category: "Ancash & Huaraz Guide"
- Camina El Autor - Juancho's Travels in Peru
- My Slice of Peru - excellent personal Chiclayo blog
- Ward Welvaert - life and times in Cusco
- What We're Eating - what Peru is all about
- Rachel in Peru - Commentary on life and events in Peru
- HowToPeru - Travelling to Peru?
- Tarapoto Life - Tony Dunnell
- An American in Lima - life and times in Lima
- The Ultimate Peru List - moving to Peru? Look no further
- About.com Peru Travel - by Tony Dunnell
- Streets of Lima - by Ben Jonjak in Lima
- Malarkey en Perú - Alan's stays in the Imperial city of Q'osco, Piura and Cajamarca
- Inti Aperture - Marco's stories & photography
- Capital of Peru - Chris Smith's guide to Lima
- Expat Chronicles
- Karikuy - Honest tour company